Fujiwo Ishimoto is a Japanese textile and ceramic artist who joined Marimekko in 1974 and was employed by the design house until 2006.
A master of many different styles and techniques, Fujiwo has created around 400 fabric prints for Marimekko. The influence of nature can be clearly felt in nearly all of his designs. He also has a brilliant talent for creating changing moods with colors. Fujiwo’s patterns, such as Kuiskaus (whisper), Lepo (rest), and Ostjakki (Khanty), have become widely cherished classics.
Prints by Fujiwo Ishimoto
In the shop
- -20%bathrobe125,00 € 100,00 €
- all purpose bag19,00 €
- linen fabric67,00 € / meter
- cotton poplin trousers175,00 €
- -20%bath towel 70x150cm25,00 € 20,00 €
- bag 44x43 cm29,00 €
- -20%cushion cover 50x50cm40,00 € 32,00 €
- plywood tray 46 cm75,00 €
- cotton poplin top155,00 €
- -20%hand towel 50x70cm10,00 € 8,00 €